SFP (Public Affairs Ministry)
Mexico City’s Regional Supervisor’s Office at AICM
Primary function at AICM
SFP’s goal is to government transparency, administrative simplification and fight corruption, through inter-institutional coordination, receiving citizen input (complaints and claims, requests, suggestions and recommendations), consultancy, citizen management, verifications, operations and surveys.
Directory, location and schedules
- Terminal 1
- Office location: Mezzanine No. 66
- Hours of service: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00 hours
- Phone: +52 55 5785-6452 and +52 55 5571-4708
- Fax: +52 55 2599-0222
- Service modules: Gate A, international arrivals, in front of baggage claim carousels 6 and 7
- Hours of service: 7:00 to 23:00 hours. Gate E1, international arrivals, next to baggage claim carousel 12
- Terminal 2
- Location: Domestic arrivals, walkway, ground floor, office No. 59
- Phone: +52 55 2598-7000, ext. 7217
General recommendations for travelers
Report any illegal or corrupt act regarding administrative procedures, services, infrastructure, security, etc.
We suggest you visit the following website SFP
People in charge
- Regional Supervisor of the DF at AICM, Brenda Lissette Mondragón Sosa.
- Head of Internal Comptrollership
C. P. José Alberto Calleros Escudero
Position: Head of Internal Control Office
Location: Office No. 91 in the Mezzanine
Phone: +52 55 2482-2424, ext. 2475, 2432 and 2435
Schedule: 09:00 to 18:00 hrs
The Public Affairs Ministry (SFP) provides Citizen Service at AICM through the Internal Comptroller, Regional Supervisor’s Office and modules.
Defend your rights
Whenever you begin a procedure or application process involving federal government employees, check who is tending to your case. If they are not wearing visible identification, you have the right to ask for their name and position. If during a procedure you were:
- Asked for money without a receipt
- The procedure took a long time
- Given low quality attention
To help you, we need you to provide us with the following
- Who wronged you?
Name of the public servant and his or her position
Badge or ID number
- Where did it occur?
Federal offices and institutions
- When did it occur?
Date and time of the incident
- What happened?
Tell us in detail what happened to you, the circumstances, facts, time, manner and place.
- Do you have witnesses?
Invite them to report it.
Revised/Last Update: December 9, 2014 11:32 am