Accredited foreign missions in México
The following link of the Secretaria de Relaciones Exteriores (SRE) (Foreign Relations Secretary) has lists of the embassies, consulates and international organizations accredited with the Mexican government, with headquarters or residency in the Mexican Republic.
Secretaría de Relaciones Exteriores, Misiones Extranjeras
For more information on passport procedures, please contact the offices of the Secretaría de Relaciones Exteriores or visit its website and look for the section on Passports
If you forgot your luggage or items at the security checkpoints or SUEs, you can ask at the “objetos olvidados y extraviados” (lost and found) office.
You will be asked for the following documents:
- A copy of your identification.
- A copy of your boarding pass.
- A list of the contents of your suitcase or bag.
- A simple power of attorney letter in case the person who is picking up the item, lost or withheld item is not the owner.
- You have 2 months to claim baggage and withheld items with the ticket that was given to you.
The lost and found offices at both terminals receive items left in taxis, Immigration and Customs 15 business days later. To claim items at our offices, you must wait for said period to pass. If you need details promptly, contact the appropriate offices of each entity. To enquire about or claim items left in taxis, you must contact the Transportación Terrestre (Ground Transportation) office.
Learn more about the follow if you forgot something in a taxi
- To claim items worth more than $500.00 Mexican pesos, you must also provide a copy of the invoice or receipt to prove ownership. This invoice or receipt should be submitted after the enquiry.To claim items that were forgotten in an aircraft, contact the airline’s own lost and found department.
- To claim items that were forgotten in an aircraft, contact the airline’s own lost and found department.
Email your suggestions, complaints and comments to:
- Terminal 1:
Mezzanine Office 102, phone: 2482-2289, e-mail: email@example.com
- Terminal 2:
Ground Floor (planta baja) by the Banking area, phone: 2598-7169, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of service:
Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 21:30 hours
Saturday and Sunday, 09:00 to 16:00 hours
Revised/Last Update: September 27, 2013 12:10 pm